1-5 ABCAC 6-10 CDCBD 11-15 DCDAC 16-20 BCCDB
21. in… with 22. on…for 23.against 24.for 25.to 26.for…on
27.of 28.from…by 29.about 30.with 31.on 32. for…up to
33.into…to 34. at… to 35. of … about…on
46. Our usual practice is payment by D/P at sight, rather than by L/C.
47. The 1000 sets of colour television have been ready for shipment for a long time. Please expedite to open the relevant L/C so that we can effect shipment.
48. As the goods under your order are beyond our business scope, we can only accept part of your order.
49. Since the prices of food have risen sharply, now it’s impossible to purchase this item at a relatively low price.
50.As the cases were in good condition when the goods were shipped, we regret to say we cannot accept your claim.
Referring to the previous letters we sent to you and the stipulations of Contract No.31, we found the goods should be shipped before May 25. Now we draw your attention to the fact that so far we haven’t received any information about the shipment of your 2000 tons of rice.
As the delivery date stipulated by the contract is approaching, we have to inform you that the delivery cannot be delayed any more, for any delay must cause us great inconvenience and heavy economic loss. Actually our clients are urging us to deliver the goods at an eary date.
We made it clear at the very beginning the importance of fulfilling our oder on time. However, we were shocked by your silence to our enquiring fax on May 10, a copy of which is enclosed herewith.
Please fax us the exact earliest shipping date immediately.